Shoot Production in South Africa is permitted during the Covid-19 pandemic. Scout Production has all permits & safety protocols in place to operate. We will work within the guidelines put forth by Government and Health Authorities. As a result of the Covid-19 pandemic and its impact on the World, we understand the necessity to create a new working protocol. Health & safety comes first.
Scout offers our International clients multiple digital services & live streaming options of our productions, making it possible for you to shoot in Cape Town & SA remotely.
We look forward to shooting for you. We are in this together. Stay safe.
Scout Office & Studio
Unit B105, Buchanan Square, 160 Sir Lowry Rd, Woodstock, Cape Town, 7925
Owner & Executive Producer
New business, production briefs & quotes
Social Media Manager
Bookkeeper & Office Manager
Admin & Website Management
20% booking, agency fee applies to all Scout artists & creatives
Creatives, suppliers & crew who are introduced to a company via Scout are regarded Scout artists & crew & will be booked on all subsequent jobs via Scout and not directly
An introduction means any of the following:
- A telephonic referral of the Candidate to the Client
- Receipt of a Curriculum Vitae by any means
- Scheduling of an interview between the Client and Candidate by Scout.
As the Candidates details and references are forwarded on a strictly confidential basis, you are requested not to contact the Candidates in any way, without our prior consent.
Creatives & crew members are to be paid through Scout Productions and not directly on temporary or Fix term assignments.
Any company who offers long-term employment to one of our members will be charged 75% of the first 6 month’s gross salary
12.5% production fee will apply to all local productions managed by Scout
- On acceptance of quote 50% deposit must be made to Scout
- All costs must be approved before production begins
- Invoices are calculated in ZAR (South African Rands)
- SCOUT reserves all copyright until full & final payment is received
- All outstanding balances are due for immediate payment
- After 21 days, interest calculated in South African Standard Bank prime plus 1 will be levied
P O Box 480
REG NUMBER: 2017/034870/07
VAT NUMBER: 4660277569